New section

Blackadder43

figgis wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:17 pm Bruce has volunteered to do the rest :D :thumbsup:
:shock:
Pete E

figgis wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:17 pm Bruce has volunteered to do the rest :D :thumbsup:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
DaveP

Just seen this pop up "Iron age coins in Britain"

https://iacb.arch.ox.ac.uk/
Bors

figgis wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:09 pm This section is intended to help with coin identification, with links to helpful sites along with the odd forum guide. It'll be subdivided into eras (Celtic, Roman, Saxon etc) with info specific to that phase.

It's a work under construction (in fact the groundworkers are still drinking tea in the hut and I'll have a stern word) but when we've got it properly under way it'll be a place to plonk any useful sites that you'd like to share (together with any other info you've gleaned) and so help others get into the awkward, confusing, difficult, but ultimately rewarding business that is coin identification.

Not often you get to be part of a forum where you can still see the builders' bums, eh? :lol:

In the meantime, any specific requests on what you'd like to see, just say and we'll see what we can do :thumbsup:
Oh I gave that up ages ago when I was embarrassing myself in my ID`s to such a degree ,when it dawned on me to leave it to Mr Spink himself Tony ,who can do it in minutes and always be correct.So that`s what I do now ,so no more guesswork.
Things aint cooking in my kitchen