Manticore bottom stem outrageous price

faint audio

Have you Manticore users noticed the price of a spare bottom stem for your accessory coils £81 which i think you will agree is ridiculous Minelab need to take a look at other manufacturers prices for a stem which are a lot cheaper not mentioning any names but even a well known dealer was gobsmacked at the price, pure greed for a piece of 20in long carbon fibre 7.50mm dia with a plastic u shaped fitting on the end. I hope someone starts making these at a much more sensible price.
stupot

:o
ladge1

I have a Nokta Double Score, and before that a Minelab Xterra pro. Both fantastic machines...under £500. And it's not about the most expensive detector you have, it's about luck, location and tones whatever detector you have👍🏽
Seek and you shall find...
fred

Thanks for alerting me to the fact that they are back in stock as I actually do want one. Much more worrying is the lack of replacement search coil covers though. :thumbsup:
faint audio

Bought two myself but hate the fact the price was so high someone should make these at a much lower price. There are lots of great cheaper priced machines than the Manticore out there but I love my Manti. I have had most machines since my early days in the 70s .
fred

faint audio wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:35 pm Bought two myself but hate the fact the price was so high someone should make these at a much lower price. There are lots of great cheaper priced machines than the Manticore out there but I love my Manti. I have had most machines since my early days in the 70s .
I'm in a similar position to you regarding machines. I also agree that there are a lot of very decent and much cheaper machines about but in my opinion the Manti is in a class of it's own. It's not that it's necessarily more sensitive or deeper than the competition, although it holds its own pretty well, but it's very reliable and a damn sight more fun to use than some. :D