Best carry bag for a Manticore

Detectingnortheast

Hi All
I have a Manticore and would like a carry bag/backpack that would hole the detector/finds pouch/headphones/pin-pointer and spade ideally. I have 3 in mind but wanted to see if anyone has any experience with them.

1) The Searcher Ultimate Pro Storage detecting bag - This one looks good but the pictures don't show much.

2) The Crawfords Detector backpack - This looks similar to the searcher one but again the pictures don't show much.

3)XP 280 - I have a 240 and the Manticore doesn't fit so not sure if it would fit plus pin-pointer etc.

I think it would be good if the companies would make short videos showing the bags packed.

Let me know if you have used any of these and what you think. I'm also open to other suggestions.

Cheers
HammeredDeus

The XP bags are great. I don't have a Manti, but I found with my Nox that getting an add-on * which allowed the control unit to fold flat, hugely
increased the set of viable bag options. I think there are one or two such things being sold for the Manti already.

* This one: https://www.detecnicks.co.uk/Teleknox_F ... _Unit.html
Bronze age Dave

I have the xp 280 back pack and like it a lot ,sooo comfortable and loads of space and I believe it can be used for the manti iam sure I've seen video on the tube.
Pete E

I have to say the XP 280 looks a cracking bit of kit, but I was not so impressed with the build quality of the smaller Xp240...

I did toy with getting the XP280, but on reflection, I didn't think I would actually use it...
HammeredDeus

Pete E wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:51 pm I have to say the XP 280 looks a cracking bit of kit, but I was not so impressed with the build quality of the smaller Xp240...

I did toy with getting the XP280, but on reflection, I didn't think I would actually use it...
My 240 is well made and very good value for money. :thumbsup: