Hello all.

Eliensis

alloverover wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:51 pm All good thanks mate, nice to have you on the forum :thumbsup: I've bumped into Graham a couple of times in the past couple of years, good old boy :thumbsup:
He sure is mate we usually speak a few times a week and get out together once in a while. He has really got the bug again and goes on quite a few rallies and has just treat himself to a camper van
alloverover

Eliensis wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:55 pmHe sure is mate we usually speak a few times a week and get out together once in a while. He has really got the bug again and goes on quite a few rallies and has just treat himself to a camper van
Blimey, that was a quick turn around, good for him though :thumbsup:
Ambler68

Eliensis wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:38 am Hi everyone
Thought i had better check in and say hello to you all and give you a little information about myself.
My name is Mick and I live in the Ely area of Cambridgeshire and have been detecting now for more years than I can remember lol. I was a finds advisor on a lot of the old forums that have now long departed so I'm sure some of you might remember me, as I do recognise a few members on here from those days.
Detector armory still consists of a few machines but my go to machine for the last 15 years has been the xp deus.

Regards Mick

Welcome Mick 😀👍