Bargain Hunt..... 28.01.2022

jcmaloney

All I will say is it is detecting related................... :thumbsup:

Hello,
I would like to thank you for contributing to BBC Bargain Hunt. Your co-operation was much appreciated - we couldn’t have done it without you!
I am happy to be able to tell you that the programme you were involved in is now ready for transmission and it will be shown on BBC1:
FRIDAY 28th January 2022 at 12:15
We hope you enjoy it!
Please note that if you miss the programme, or forget to record it, we must make it clear that we are unable to send you a copy of the programme as this is expensive and surprisingly complicated for us to arrange. Additionally please check with the Radio Times listings as transmission times & dates can often change at the last minute!
If you’re watching in Wales then Bargain Hunt will be broadcast on BBC One Wales may change to 11:45 – 12:30
Don’t forget, you can always catch it on iPlayer for 30 days after its transmission date if you miss it or just want to watch it again!
Once again, thanks for being such great sports and keep on BARGAIN HUNTING!
Should you have any other friends or colleagues who would also like to be on the show then please ask them to apply via our website bbc.co.uk/bargainhunt
One last thing, take a look at our Twitter feed too @BBCBargainHunt, and if you’ve taken any great photos we always love to see your Bargain Hunt memories!
Yours sincerely,
Bargain Hunt Production Team
I`m Marmite me. Opinionated, obstinate and somewhat tenacious.