Go Terrain app

Oxgirl

Seems it’s now, after years of promises, well into beta testing. Looking forward to seeing what it actually does!
If you are angry you are living in the past,
If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you’re content you are living in the present, and that’s when life all starts to make sense.

Yes I really don’t like Roman coins, I’m not joking
Easylife

Well phones using Galileo for GPS should be very accurate, though usual should be fine anyway. :thumbsup:
Good things come to those who wait.
figgis

Had to look that app up. Seems a useful addition, though I thought that about other such apps I've had languishing on me ham bone gathering dust. But that's not so much a reflection on the quality of the apps so much as a reflection on my neglectful and lazy nature :D
Pete E

Oxgirl wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:46 pm Seems it’s now, after years of promises, well into beta testing. Looking forward to seeing what it actually does!
So it the app exclusive for Xp users or can anybody download and use it?
Oxgirl

Pete E wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 1:02 am So it the app exclusive for Xp users or can anybody download and use it?
I believe the machine and your phone will talk to each other so it is just for XP machines - a product benefit type thing.
If you are angry you are living in the past,
If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you’re content you are living in the present, and that’s when life all starts to make sense.

Yes I really don’t like Roman coins, I’m not joking